Venue & Hospitality
200 Creek St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Conference Dates: June 17-18, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Direction from Brisbane Airport to Novotel Brisbane
• 11 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008, Australia
• Continue to East-West Arterial Rd [4 min (3.6 km)]
• Head south-east on Nancy Bird Way(290 m)
• At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Airport Dr(3.4 km)
• Continue onto Cross St
• Continue straight to stay on Cross St
• Continue on College Rd/State Route 10. Take Wickham Terrace and Leichhardt St to Cousins St in Spring Hill [4 min (1.3 km)]
• Continue onto College Rd/State Route 10(350m)
• Continue onto Wickham Terrace(300m)
• Continue onto Leichhardt St(300m)
• Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Upper Edward St (150m)
• Turn left onto Astor Terrace (180m)
• Turn right onto Cousins St(300m) Destination will be on the left (29m)
Brisbane is the capital of the province of Queensland with a population of more than 2 million, making it the third-biggest city in Australia. Brisbane is one of the most ancient urban communities in Australia; it was established upon the antiquated countries of the indigenous Turrbal and Jagera folks and named after the Scotsman Sir Thomas Brisbane, the Governor of New South Wales. Today, Brisbane is notable for its distinctive Queenslander architecture which frames a significant part of the city's created tradition. The city is a prevalent traveller destination, making it accessible to the territory of Queensland, especially to the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast, prominent resort zones promptly south and north of Brisbane, individually.The City offers a disclosure toward each path. Home to more than 1000 stores, including the biggest scope of lead boutiques in Queensland, it is the state's chief shopping goal. The CBD is likewise a heaven for foodie and drink lovers, with everything from burger joints and riverside bistros, to laneway bars and shrouded bistros, and also the most Good Food Guide-granted scenes in Queensland. Tourism assumes a noteworthy part in Brisbane's economy, being the third-most famous goal for worldwide vacationers after Sydney and Melbourne. Brisbane is considered to be as one of the main ten most wonderful urban communities on the planet, referring to reasons, for example, "its charming blend of multi storey contemporary design, lavish green spaces and the tremendous Brisbane River that snakes its way through the inside before discharging itself into the sky blue Moreton Bay. Its positive environment makes Brisbane a bona fide new-world city. Despite the fact that Brisbane is speedily evolving and forward-looking, it upholds a youthful passion and has what is arguably the most energetic, laid back and welcoming atmosphere of any east-coast capital city.